Wednesday 30 November 2011

Compare and Contrast Essay- 2 significant individuals in your life

            Life can be interesting, colourful and wonderful with appear of individuals. Father and mother are two significant individuals in my life. They brighten my days, make my days goes on and the persons that love me the most. There are several similarities and differences between these two characters.
            Firstly, father and mother give their love. The love given is infinite and cannot be measure. They concern about me all the time and always give the best to me. Every day, father goes to work until late in order to support the necessities in life with the given income. He is hard working in his job so that we live without worries but happily. Mother is a responsible woman. She prepares the daily needs to us such as prepare the meals. The meals prepared always balanced according to the food pyramid. She seldom serves fried food to us because it is oily and not good for health. For her, health always comes first rather than others. Obviously, love is always important to us.
            Next, father and mother are the individuals that educated us when we are still young. Father gives his advices and teaches me the rights in life. When I do something wrong, he always correct me to the right way. With his advices, I learnt a lot from him since he is an experienced person and willing to share with me his stories. Mother is always patient to teach me step by step so that I can succeed. I appreciate her, so I will continue my great effort to succeed in my life. Thus, education from young is useful to guide us in life.
            In addition, father is the backbone of a family while mother is the supporter in the family. Father is the person who works from day to night to earn money to support needs. He fulfills the wants in a family so that we can live happily with the appropriate needs. Mother gives moral support to father and family members to motivate us. When we are trying to give up, she always give motivation to us in a right way thus we will continue the excitement in life. They always play important roles in our life.
            In short, father and mother are two significant individuals make my life interesting and meaningful. Therefore, I will always listen to their advice, become good and obedient daughter and will not make troubles to burden them.

No comments:

Post a Comment