Friday 23 September 2011

Is Saturday

Wow.. Time past so fast and today is Saturday again.
What I'm going to do?? Updating my blog..=D
Just recall the moments, it was an enjoyable day on that day.
Last Saturday, I went to Sunway with friends. Fortunately there was no crowd at that time. So, it takes us around 2 hours and 30 mins to reach there. We enjoyed our time by did some shopping and watched movie, Johnny English. The movie was funny and nice!

At Sunway, I also managed to meet my secondary friends there. We chit chat and shared our experiences of our college life. I ordered this Mango Ice when we chatting. It is yummy!!

We also managed to take some photos when we were there.



===> Take photo with my college friends & secondary friends. Miss my secondary friends so much.^^

It was fun and enjoyable day. Happy!!
170911


1 comment:

  1. The date there got wrong, today is Saturday.
    24 September =)

    ReplyDelete